Friday, November 2, 2012

Jamie's Italian, Sydney CBD (2nd time)

Hi everyone!
So this post will be about our 2nd dining experience at Jamie's. (For our 3rd one, click here. As for our first time, we won't be blogging about it since we didn't take proper photos that time *oops*).
To be honest, I am writing this post a few months after our actual dining experience, so my memory of the food is quite hazy. Therefore, this post will be more pictures, and less words. :)

ANTIPASTI
CRISPY STUFFED RISOTTO BALLS

CRISPY SQUID



I felt our antipasti/appetizers were quite standard - it was certainly tasty, but nothing to get excited about.


PASTA

WILD RABBIT TAGLIOLINI






















This was my first time eating rabbit!! One of the last dishes that I touched, because I felt a bit icky about it (thinking about the poor rabbits...). It was actually quite good, and the taste/texture to me was like chicken (but not chicken...), and kind of flaky like the way fish is.

BLACK ANGEL SPAGHETTI


























RAVIOLI & RISOTTO

Can't remember the name, and it's not on the current menu anymore. This dish didn't really
stand out for me, all I remember was that it was a RAVIOLI with lots and lots of CHEESE

Can't remember the name of this one either (and it's also not on the current menu).
Basically it was like a BONE MARROW RISOTTO.














































SALAD & DRINKS

Another dish with no identity haha. It was BEETROOT and something salad.

CHINOTTO and LEMONADE & LIME BITTERS
I personally recommend the soft drink chinotto :)


DESSERT

BROWNIE with MASCARPONE

Can't remember haha
ITALIAN BOMBE 
I actually remember the name of this one :) It was probably my favourite dessert out of the three - very delicious!


Our table, which was right next to the kitchen area

Needless to say, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and thus returned to Jamie's again for another feed - you can read more about it here. :)


~~~~~

Jamie's Italian
107 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW
Ph: 02 8240 9000

No comments :

Post a Comment